You should just taste these mouth watering zucchini muffins. They really hit the spot, and are good for you too! By being oil and dairy free, they enable you to make better health-conscious decisions. The prep to bake these is fairly simple and straightforward, the majority of the cook time will be spent just waiting for them to finish. They are great right out of the oven, and of course if you want to save them for later, will taste great then too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups peeled and shredded zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
- Combine almond milk, bananas, vanilla, and applesauce in a separate medium sized bowl, stir well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir well. Add in zucchini and raisins, stir to combine.
- Makes 18 muffins. Baked in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes when done.