- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (keep and chop of green leafy parts)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 long loaf of French bread or baguette (10 cups)
2 While vegetables are cooking tear apart loaf of bread into small pieces. Once vegetables are done cooking turn heat to low and add in bread, remaining vegetable broth, poultry seasoning, parsley, and salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
3 Sauté mixture on low for 5 minutes.
4 Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Place stuffing mixture in 9x12 pan, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
5 Remove foil and cook an additional 20 minutes to get a nice crispy top.