- 1 box Rigatoni (whole wheat preferred)
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of pearl onions (from freezer section)
- 2 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 oz) bag spinach, chopped
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 5 shakes of hot sauce
- 3 shakes crushed red pepper
3 Cook noodles until al dente. Drain and add to sauce. Stir well to combine.
I love to add more red pepper flakes and nutritional yeast as toppings.