- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated or chopped fine
- 1 cup peas, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup vegetable broth, divided
- 3 tbsp of Shaohsing rice cooking wine or rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
1 In a Dutch oven or saucepan place ¾ cup of vegetable over medium- low heat. Add in ginger, onion, garlic, and carrot and sauté for 10 minutes until carrots are fork tender.
3 Add peas and cooked rice to vegetable mixture. Add in sauce. Stir for 1 minutes until well combined and heated.
4 cups cooked rice (leftover rice works great)