- Delallo 100% organic whole wheat lasagna noodles, oven ready no boil (available at Whole Foods)
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Organic tofu 19 oz
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic
- 8 oz of frozen or fresh spinach (if using frozen make sure to cook first)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 cup of chopped fresh mushrooms
- Chopped medium sized zucchini
- 25 oz jar of spaghetti sauce.
1 Pre-heat oven to 350°
2 To make the cream sauce place the following ingredients together in a blender: walnuts, tofu, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, ground flaxseed, parsley, salt, oregano, and garlic. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3 To make the spaghetti sauce sauté the spinach, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini in a small amount of vegetable broth or water for 5-7 minutes on medium/llow heat. Once they are done cooking mix in the 25 oz jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Put aside a cup of spaghetti sauce for top of lasagna
- Pour a cup of the spaghetti sauce mixture on the bottom of a 13/9 baking dish
4 Place 5 lasagna noodle sheets over sauce and put half of cream sauce over lasagna noodle evenly. Proceed to put half of the spaghetti sauce over cream sauce. Repeat again, put layer of noodles followed by cream sauce and then spaghetti sauce.
5 Place 5 lasagna noodle sheets over last layer and cover with one cup of spaghetti sauce and sprinkle nutrition yeast over sauce.
- If you can’t find Delallo Lasagna Noodle go by the instructions of the noodles you buy for cooking.
6 Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes.