- 2 cups organic fine yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups almond or soy milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Combine and stir almond milk and apple cider vinegar and let sit for 10 minutes in medium sized bowl.
2 In a large bowl stir together all dry ingredients.
3 To the bowl of almond milk and vinegar add the remaining wet ingredients.
4 Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently until well combined.
5 Pour mixture into an ungreased glass or non-stick 9x12 pan.
6 Bake at 350° degrees for 35 minutes.